harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Code Freeze for Milestone 5.0M14 and 6.0M2
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 09:41:05 GMT
Running the tests on a java 5 federated tree on Windows XP x86 the only
failures I don't recognise are:
org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest
  - testSocket_Block_BasicStatusAfterConnect fails with
"junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected not same
at
org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest.assertSocketAfterConnect(SocketChannelTest.java:495)"
  - testSocket_NonBlock_BasicStatusAfterConnect fails with
"junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: null
at
org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest.assertSocketBeforeConnect(SocketChannelTest.java:453)"

If I run against the RI I also see these two test methods failing but
with a different error message:
"junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<-1> but was:<0>
at
org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.SocketChannelTest.assertSocketBeforeConnect(SocketChannelTest.java:457)"

Does anyone else see this?

Regards,
Oliver

--