harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general] Feature Freeze for Milestone 5.0M14 and 6.0M2
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 07:17:15 GMT

Just a reminder that we are now in gearing up for milestone releases
so we are in feature freeze across all code streams.  No major new
functionality should be committed from now until the milestone releases
are completed.  Commits specifically for bug fixes are permitted.

We should track issues that must be fixed with JIRA using the "Fix for"
field.  To see the current must fix issues visit the Harmony JIRA page
at:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

and click on the "Road Map" link.  Currently there are several blocking
issues.  If any of these issues were reported by you and/or assigned
to you please review them and confirm that the "must fix" status is
warranted or remove it (or fix the issue).

Please test the java5 and java6 federated build and report your results
to help prepare for our releases.

Regards,
 Mark.