harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r946981 as 6.0 milestone 2
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 11:11:18 GMT

+1 votes from Catherine, Tim, Ray, Oliver and myself.  No other votes,
so the vote passes.

Thanks for testing the artefacts and voting.

The java6 branch is now open for commits again.

I have uploaded binaries created from the signed sources to:

  http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/rc/6.0/M2/

Please sanity check these artefacts.  I plan to move these artefacts to
the /dist/ tree for mirroring after 24 hours but please ask if you'd
like more time.

Regards,
 Mark.