harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [build] Remove "clean" dependency from "bundle-src" targets
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 10:34:25 GMT

I've just committed r948764 to remove the "clean" dependency from the
"bundle-src" target (since it does an "svn export" which ignores the
built files so the cleaning is irrelevant).  I had to update the hudson
builds from using targets:

  bundle-src fetch-depends build bundle-hdk

to:

  bundle-src clean fetch-depends build bundle-hdk

to ensure that they still did "clean" builds So, I thought I'd mention
it here in case anyone else had an local build configurations that might
need updating.

Regards,
 Mark.