harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [result] [vote] Declare r946978 as 5.0 milestone 14
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 07:33:17 GMT
+1 votes from Catherine, Oliver, Tim, Nathan and myself.  No other
votes, so the vote passes.

Thanks for testing the artefacts and voting.

The federated build trunk is now open for commits again but the java6
branch will remain frozen until the 6.0M2 vote is concluded.

I have uploaded binaries created from the signed sources to:

  http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/rc/5.0/M14/

Please sanity check these artefacts.  I plan to move these artefacts to
the /dist/ tree for mirroring after 24 hours but please ask if you'd
like more time.

Regards,
 Mark.