harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: test excludes
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 12:38:49 GMT

In message <4BFD0416.3000104@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> Ah the good old unit testing discussion -- it must be release time again :-)
>
> (more below)
>
> On 26/May/2010 10:59, Mark Hindess wrote:
> > In message <201005250742.o4P7g1wt019461@d06av01.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
> > Mark Hindess writes:

> >> I was thinking this too.  The problem for me is that:
> >>
> >> 1) Our test coverage isn't brilliant so we need a way to exclude
> >> individual tests not the tests for a whole class.  We have too many
> >> excluded tests already[0].
>
> I agree that excluding whole classes is too broad.

See my reply to Sebb.  I think excluding whole methods is going to be too
broad and will make it hard to maintain the tests.

> >> 2) The JDWP test framework seems to pass most of the time on the 5.0
> >> code base but seems to fail quite often on the 6.0 branch.  I normally
> >> resort to doing 10 test runs and comparing the results of all runs. I
> >> typically see every test pass on at least one run.  This leads me to
> >> believe that the improved jdwp in the 6.0 branch is merely exposing race
> >> conditions in the test framework.  It would be great to fix the test
> >> framework so that these are avoided.  If we tried to exclude tests that
> >> fail regularly on java6 jdwp we would probably end up removing most of
> >> the tests. ;-(
> >>
> >> I think solving 1 is really a pre-requisite to moving forward with your
> >> (excellent) goal.  We should make that a priority after this release.  I
> >> don't care if the solution is something fancy with junit 4 annotations
> >> or something simple like adding:
> >>
> >>   if (Support_Excludes.isExcluded()) {
> >>     return;
> >>   }
> >>
> >> to problematic tests where the support class just looks up the
> >> class/method name of the caller in the exclude lists.  (I actually
> >> quite like the idea of doing the exclude list processing lazily at
> >> run time rather than generating the list with ant.)
> >
> > Last night I decided to try to implement this simple exclude list
> > mechanism in my build-improvement branch.  I've checked in my changes at
> > https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/java/branches/mrh@948377
>
> I've not reviewed the changes, but notice there were a lot of
> modifications required to the test cases themselves.

Only because I marked up each test method rather than testing them and
marking up only those that are really broken.  This means we exclude the
same tests as before and can go through them as time allows marking up
the specific failures.

> > I've automatically added isExcluded() checks to all the test methods
> > in previously excluded tests (though this was automated and more
> > complicated than you might think, and definitely not 100% accurate
> > but should be close enough).  The next job would be to remove/move
> > the isExcluded() checks to be as fine-grained as possible so as
> > just to exclude the failing tests (or individual asserts).  As I
> > commented previously many of the excludes probably just need to be
> > removed completely.
> >
> > New excludes can be added as before by adding tests names to the
> > lists but you also need to add an appropriate isExcluded()-if
> > check to the test code as well.  Hopefully this will maximize
> > coverage will still allowing us to have only passing tests running
> > by default.
>
> I apologize for having the 'same old discussion' on this topic, but I
> do believe that it is the role of the framework to decide which tests
> to run.
>
> Of course, right now there is only a simple selection based on test*()
> method name, and we have discussed previously the ways in which we
> can inject more information to help the framework decide if a test is
> valid or not.  TestNG and JUnit4 have their own ideas about this too.
>
> Modifying the tests themselves to make them more granular would
> certainly help the framework separate out the tests we expect to
> pass from those we expect to fail -- having length tests written as
> a single test*() method doesn't really help since there is no way of
> knowing the dependencies throughout the test code.

Agreed.  We definitely have tests that do too much in one method.

> Rather than go through the code and decide where to write the
> isExcluded() checks, can we split methods up to make them more readily
> exclude-able?

I don't think they are mutually exclusive.  Having added isExcluded()
checks we know where we need to do work in order to move from what we
have today to using a framework - if we can agree on a framework and how
to use it.  Evidence suggests that we can't decide and even if we could
it would take a quite a bit of effort to get any benefit.

As I said, I don't (necessarily) see this as an end result merely as a
way to move from where we are today to having enough information (in the
code) to help migrate if/when we do make a decision about where we want
to end up.

In the meantime, we get the almost immediate benefit of running more
tests.  For example, I can change InetAddressTest.java (r948412) and get
25 more tests run on unix platforms than before.  And it will be easier
to decide what needs to be done if/when we pick a framework.

> > If different exclude conditions apply to different platforms you can
> > use:
> >
> >   package.class#methodname
> >   package.class+arbitrary_tag
> >   package.class#methodname+arbitrary_tag
> >   arbitrary_tag
> >
> > to exclude tests - though I'd avoid the final one unless it is something
> > really broad like a VM not supporting concurrent (like the IBM v4 VMEs).
> >
> > To see what is happening, you can run the tests with:
> >
> >   -Dhy.test.vmargs=-Dhy.excludes.verbose=true
> >
> > (though this is too verbose I might make the load method less verbose
> > or use a hy.excludes.debug=true flag for that output).
> >
> > To ignore excludes and run all tests use:
> >
> >   -Dhy.test.vmargs=-Dhy.excludes.ignore=true
> >
> > Rather than using test-jre-vm-info in ant the vm name for the exclude
> > file selection is a trivial guess based on system properties. If you
> > are using a custom vm and exclude lists then you can use:
> >
> >   -Dhy.test.vmargs=-Dhy.excludes.vm=myvm
> >
> > to set it explicitly.
> >
> > I'm tempted to do away with the isExcluded() checks/lists are replace
> > them with more readable:
> >
> >   if (Support_Excludes.isRI()) {
> >
> > or:
> >
> >   if (Support_Excludes.isLinux() && Support_Excludes.is64bit()) {
> >
> > etc.  To make the Excludes more self-contained but that requires
> > looking at the excluded tests in more detail to understand the
> > requirements better and as I said I wanted to make this a simple
> > step from what we had today.
> >
> > I'd like to merge this to trunk/java6 after the code freeze but I'd
> > like some feedback first.  I don't necessarily see this as a final
> > solution but I just wanted to do something since this topic has been
> > discussed for far to long and I wanted something that we could move to
> > from where we are today without to much effort.  On the other hand,
> > I'm not convinced that annotations are a good solution either since
> > they don't give you fine-grained control so every distinction has to be
> > represented by a separate method.
> >
> > Comments very welcome.
>
> My reaction is "yuk!" (well you did ask ;-) and I'd like to consider a
> more declarative approach, but you are writing the code and I don't have
> a concrete alternative to offer up.  I have no /technical/ objection.

That's fine.  I'm not saying I like it.  I'm being pragmatic and trying
to do something which:

  a) does no real harm

  b) allows step-wise improvement

  c) gets more tests running (quickly) and allows me (and anyone else wanting
     to help) to easily see what needs to be worked on[1]

  d) helps us identify what exclusion annotations we would need to use
     a framework

> [ Perhaps it's simpler for me to just go fix the tests so they all pass
> then the question of how to do excludes right will become moot ;-) ]

Maybe.  Please try! ;-)

You'll probably have trouble fixing the API tests to run on the RI though. ;-)

Regards,
 Mark.

[0] find modules/*/src/test -name '*Test.java' -print|xargs fgrep -l Support_Excludes |xargs
perl -ne '$c{$ARGV}++ if (/Support_Excludes\./); END { foreach (sort { $c{$b} <=> $c{$a}
} keys %c) { printf "%6d %s\n", $c{$_}, $_ } }'
    88 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/HTMLDocument_ReaderTest.java
    84 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JTableTest.java
    82 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicTreeUITest.java
    80 modules/beans/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/beans/tests/java/beans/VetoableChangeSupportTest.java
    75 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicTabbedPaneUITest.java
    74 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/StyleSheetTest.java
    68 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JOptionPaneTest.java
    62 modules/concurrent/src/test/java/ReentrantReadWriteLockTest.java
    60 modules/concurrent/src/test/java/ScheduledExecutorTest.java
    59 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/AffineTransformTest.java
    56 modules/beans/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/beans/tests/java/beans/EventHandlerTest.java
    55 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JInternalFrameTest.java
    52 modules/beans/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/beans/tests/java/beans/PersistenceDelegateTest.java
    52 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JMenuTest.java
    50 modules/concurrent/src/test/java/AbstractQueuedSynchronizerTest.java
    49 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicInternalFrameUITest.java
    47 modules/text/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/text/tests/java/text/DecimalFormatTest.java
    47 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JListTest.java
    47 modules/prefs/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/prefs/tests/java/util/prefs/AbstractPreferencesTest.java
    45 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicToolBarUITest.java
    45 modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/lang/ThreadTest.java
    44 modules/concurrent/src/test/java/ReentrantLockTest.java
    44 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/SwingUtilitiesTest.java
    44 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/font/TextLayoutTest.java
    41 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/DefaultEditorKit_Actions_MultithreadedTest.java
    39 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicComboBoxUITest.java
    39 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/DefaultCaretTest.java
    38 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicOptionPaneUITest.java
    36 modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/util/ArrayListTest.java
    35 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicInternalFrameTitlePaneTest.java
    35 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/JTextComponentTest.java
    34 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/Line2DTest.java
    33 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JEditorPaneTest.java
    33 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicListUITest.java
    33 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JFileChooserTest.java
    32 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicComboPopupTest.java
    32 modules/concurrent/src/test/java/ExecutorsTest.java
    30 modules/lang-management/src/test/impl/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/ThreadInfoTest.java
    30 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/HTMLDocument_InsertsTest.java
    29 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JTextFieldTest.java
    29 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/GeneralPathTest.java
    28 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalIconFactoryTest.java
    28 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JDialogTest.java
    26 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/JTextComponent_AccessibleJTextComponentTest.java
    26 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/StyleSheet_ResolvedRulesTest.java
    26 modules/logging/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/logging/tests/java/util/logging/LogManagerTest.java
    25 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/HTMLEditorKitTest.java
    25 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/StringContentTest.java
    25 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicSplitPaneUITest.java
    25 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/SpringLayoutTest.java
    25 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/border/TitledBorderTest.java
    23 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JRootPaneTest.java
    22 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/StyleContextTest.java
    22 modules/text/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/text/tests/java/text/DateFormatSymbolsTest.java
    22 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JFrameTest.java
    22 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/FlowViewTest.java
    22 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JViewportTest.java
    22 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/CubicCurve2DTest.java
    22 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/CompositeView_VisualPositionTest.java
    21 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JSpinnerTest.java
    20 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/event/AncestorEventTest.java
    20 modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/util/PropertiesTest.java
    20 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/ManagementFactoryTest.java
    20 modules/text/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/text/tests/java/text/SimpleDateFormatTest.java
    20 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JSplitPaneTest.java
    20 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/HTMLWriterTest.java
    20 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/HTMLDocumentTest.java
    20 modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/net/MulticastSocketTest.java
    19 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/Rectangle2DTest.java
    19 modules/text/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/text/tests/java/text/MessageFormatTest.java
    19 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/UtilitiesTest.java
    19 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/InlineViewTest.java
    19 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/GapContentTest.java
    18 modules/security/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/security/tests/java/security/KeyStore2Test.java
    18 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JWindowTest.java
    18 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JFormattedTextFieldTest.java
    18 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/ThreadMXBeanTest.java
    17 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/parser/DTDTest.java
    17 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/SortingFocusTraversalPolicyTest.java
    17 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicFileChooserUITest.java
    17 modules/text/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/text/tests/java/text/RuleBasedCollatorTest.java
    17 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/MemoryPoolMXBeanTest.java
    16 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/Arc2DTest.java
    16 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/CubicCurve2DDoubleTest.java
    16 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/CubicCurve2DFloatTest.java
    15 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/OverlayLayoutTest.java
    15 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalToolBarUITest.java
    15 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/RuntimeMXBeanTest.java
    15 modules/archive/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/archive/tests/java/util/jar/JarInputStreamTest.java
    14 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicMenuUITest.java
    14 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/StringContentTest_CommonTest.java
    14 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicMenuItemUITest.java
    14 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/border/EtchedBorderTest.java
    14 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalFileChooserUITest.java
    13 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/border/LineBorderTest.java
    13 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/StyledEditorKitTest.java
    13 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/PlainViewI18N_ModelViewTest.java
    13 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/parser/ContentModelTest.java
    13 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/WrappedPlainView_SimpleTest.java
    13 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/RepaintManagerTest.java
    12 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/CardLayoutTest.java
    12 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JDesktopPaneTest.java
    12 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/PlainView_ChangesTest.java
    12 modules/instrument/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/tests/java/lang/instrument/InstrumentTest.java
    11 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicGraphicsUtilsTest.java
    11 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalComboBoxUITest.java
    11 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicProgressBarUITest.java
    11 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicSplitPaneDividerTest.java
    11 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/DefaultHighlighterTest.java
    11 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/GridLayoutTest.java
    10 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/InternationalFormatterTest.java
    10 modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/lang/PackageTest.java
    10 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/InputMapTest.java
    10 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/FormViewTest.java
    10 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JCheckBoxMenuItemTest.java
    10 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/FormView_FormInputElementTest.java
    10 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/DefaultComboBoxModelTest.java
    10 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/PlainViewTest.java
    10 modules/text/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/text/tests/java/text/CollationElementIteratorTest.java
     9 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/LayoutFocusTraversalPolicyTest.java
     9 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/AreaTest.java
     9 modules/luni/src/test/impl/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/internal/net/www/protocol/http/PersistenceTest.java
     9 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/JTextComponent_IMTest.java
     9 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/border/CompoundBorderTest.java
     9 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/Timer_MultithreadedTest.java
     8 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/AbstractDocument_AbstractElement_MASNoLockTest.java
     8 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/parser/DocumentParserTest.java
     8 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/DefaultCellEditorTest.java
     8 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/SpinnerDateModelTest.java
     8 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/StyleSheet_ViewAttributesTest.java
     8 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/font/LineBreakMeasurerTest.java
     7 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/org/apache/harmony/awt/wtk/ShutdownWatchdogTest.java
     7 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/GlyphView_AttributesTest.java
     7 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicTextAreaUITest.java
     7 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/PlainViewI18N_LineView_UpdateTest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/HTMLEditorKit_HTMLTextActionTest.java
     6 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/font/TextMeasurerTest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/View_VisualPosition_PartTest.java
     6 modules/auth/src/test/java/common/org/apache/harmony/auth/tests/module/JndiLoginModuleTest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalTreeUITest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/View_VisualPositionTest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicColorChooserUITest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicTextFieldUITest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/ProgressMonitorTest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/WrappedPlainViewTest.java
     6 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/PasswordViewTest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicDesktopPaneUIActionsTest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/StyleSheet_ResolvedRulesClassTest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/parser/TagElementTest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/JTextComponent_byAuxiliaryComponentTest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicToolBarUI$DragWindowTest.java
     5 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/image/BufferedImageFilterTest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/HTMLEditorKit_InsertHTMLTextActionTest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/View_NextVisualPositionFromTest.java
     5 modules/archive/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/archive/tests/java/util/zip/GZIPInputStreamTest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalRootPaneUITest.java
     5 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/DefaultEditorKitRTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/ParagraphView_RequirementsTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/colorchooser/ColorChooserComponentFactoryTest.java
     4 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/LoggingMXBeanTest.java
     4 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/MemoryMXBeanTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicCheckBoxMenuItemUITest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/FormView_FormSelectElementTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicTextPaneUITest.java
     4 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/ToolkitRTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/SwingUtilitiesRTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JEditorPane_AccessibleJEditorPaneHTMLTest.java
     4 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/ButtonRTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/JTextComponent_MultithreadedTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/WrappedPlainViewRTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/ProgressMonitorInputStreamTest.java
     4 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/org/apache/harmony/awt/tests/nativebridge/PointerPointerTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/GapContent_InternalTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/DefaultCaret_BidiTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicEditorPaneUITest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalRootPaneUI$MetalRootLayoutTest.java
     4 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/GarbageCollectorMXBeanTest.java
     4 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicRootPaneUITest.java
     4 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/ClassLoadingMXBeanTest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalComboBoxIconTest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/FieldViewTest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicRadioButtonMenuItemUITest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/AccessibleJComponent_MultithreadedTest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JInternalFrame_MultithreadedTest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/JTextComponent_AccessibleJTextComponent_variousTextTest.java
     3 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/RoundRectangle2DTest.java
     3 modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/net/ExcludedProxyTest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/View_ForwardUpdateRTest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/html/parser/DTD401Test.java
     3 modules/lang-management/src/test/impl/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/MemoryPoolMXBeanImplTest.java
     3 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JTextArea_MultithreadedTest.java
     3 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/WindowTest.java
     3 modules/concurrent/src/test/java/ThreadLocalTest.java
     2 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JFileChooserRTest.java
     2 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/TextAction_MultithreadedTest.java
     2 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/BasicStrokeTest.java
     2 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/DefaultHighlighter_DefaultHighlightPainterTest.java
     2 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/CompilationMXBeanTest.java
     2 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/PopupFactoryTest.java
     2 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/ComponentTest.java
     2 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/JTextComponent_IMLocationTest.java
     2 modules/auth/src/test/java/common/org/apache/harmony/auth/tests/module/Krb5LoginModuleTest.java
     2 modules/lang-management/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/lang/management/tests/java/lang/management/MemoryManagerMXBeanTest.java
     2 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/PopupTest.java
     2 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/SortingFocusTraversalPolicyRTest.java
     2 modules/awt/src/test/impl/unix/org/apache/harmony/awt/gl/linux/XGraphics2DRTest.java
     2 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/PlainViewI18N_LayoutTest.java
     2 modules/rmi/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/rmi/DGCTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JFrameRTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JRootPaneRTest.java
     1 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/org/apache/harmony/awt/gl/MultiRectAreaLineCashTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/basic/BasicMenuUI_MultithreadedTest.java
     1 modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/net/InetAddressTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/plaf/metal/MetalRootPaneUIRTest.java
     1 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/org/apache/harmony/awt/ListenerListTest.java
     1 modules/jndi/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/jndi/provider/ldap/LdapContextFactoryTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JTextField_NotifyActionRTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JOptionPaneRTest.java
     1 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/ChoiceTest.java
     1 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/ScrollPaneAdjustableTest.java
     1 modules/luni/src/test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/lang/SecurityManager2Test.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/GetSupportedAttributeCategoriesTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/PopupFactoryRTest.java
     1 modules/rmi/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/rmi/tests/java/rmi/activation/StartupShutdownTest.java
     1 modules/imageio/src/test/java/javax/imageio/ImageIOTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/GetDefaultAttributeValueTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/JFormattedTextField_CommitActionRTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/PrintTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/org/apache/harmony/x/swing/plaf/resources/basic/BasicResourceBundleTest.java
     1 modules/awt/src/test/impl/boot/java/awt/geom/Ellipse2DTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/GetSupportedDocFlavorsTest.java
     1 modules/rmi/src/test/api/java/org/apache/harmony/rmi/tests/java/rmi/activation/DefaultParamTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/PrintJpegTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/PrintAutosenseTest.java
     1 modules/swing/src/test/api/java.injected/javax/swing/text/DefaultCaret_MultithreadedTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/GetAttributeTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/GetAttributesTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/GetSupportedAttributeValuesTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/IsAttributeCategorySupportedTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/GetUnsupportedAttributesTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/LookupPrintServicesTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/IsAttributeValueSupportedTest.java
     1 modules/print/src/test/api/java/common/javax/print/LookupDefaultPrintServiceTest.java