harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Code Freeze for Milestone 5.0M14 and 6.0M2
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 16:35:48 GMT

In message <AANLkTin-Ic1yh7t0hAg8upgocdxol2ev_S_MqGs822J6@mail.gmail.com>,
Catherine Hope writes:

> I have a problem with fetch-depends on the Java 6
> branch - the bsf dependency is out of date, so should
> be fixed before the release.  I've raised it here:

Thanks Cath.  I was also looking at this.  I was trying to decide if
it was best to upgrade (as your patch does) or just change to download
the jar from maven repository.  Annoyingly, the md5sum of the jar in
the maven repository is slightly different from the one in the zip (for
trivial reasons).  This means that upgrading is probably the least
hassle option.

So, I'd like a second committer to agree the commit of your patch?

Regards,
 Mark.