harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Add a new target for Harmony-Select in the build script
Date Sat, 08 May 2010 07:44:31 GMT

In message <h2n5c8e69f1005051938s9564e15eo969252b7eb0418a@mail.gmail.com>,
"Jimmy,Jing Lv" writes:

> Thanks Mark, Stefan! I'll try new script.
>
> 2010/5/4 Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com>
>

> > In message <201004211022.o3LAM3XZ015587@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
> > Mark Hindess writes:
> > >
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > Also, I'm not sure the list of excluded modules is correct for
> > > java6. java6 doesn't have an x_mgt module but perhaps you meant
> > > jmx?  And I think we should consider excluding some others, such
> > > as jaxb, jaxws, jws, script, saaj, stax, xmlsec?
> >
> > In r940765, I've rewritten the property using simplified ant code
> > and removed the reference to the invalid module 'x_mgt'.  I'm still
> > interested to know what you think about the other modules we should
> > be excluding?
>
> yes, it seems x-management module has renamed to jmx (though Harmony
> use a external dependence). Exclude this will be fine. I shall check
> the script.

I created the jmx module for yoko - there is no reference to x_mgt in
Apache SVN history AFAICT.  Fixed in r942336[0].

Since you seem to be ignoring it ;-), I'll try repeating my question one
last time:

  What do you think about other modules we could exclude from Select such
  as jaxb, jaxws, jws, script, saaj, stax, and xmlsec?

Regards,
 Mark.

[0] I wasn't sure if a Select configuration bug should really be fixed
    in feature freeze but it doens't really affect anything else.