harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Open Source Jumpstart London 2010
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 06:07:00 GMT
Mark,
I see IBM, Morgan Stanley and Deutsche Bank participated in the event.
Do you know any reference explaining more about event organization,
e.g. who may sponsor event like this in Moscow?

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/
http://harmony.apache.org/
http://dataved.ru/ http://klsh.ru/