harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Add a new target for Harmony-Select in the build script
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 08:01:53 GMT
Hi Mark,

     I like your idea that changing the exclude property file. In my mind,
anything to make it clear and easy will be great.

     In my original plan, I was just trying to fix the classlib build.xml,
add some new target in that. Yes if we only require some excluded jars we
can use the exclude list.

     To use a new folder deploy_select is try to avoid some confliction,
e.g, if someone build full harmony, and then build harmony-select again, he
still has extra jars in the deploy folder.

     Both Java5 or Java6 is OK if we make it no side-effect with other build
targets.

     Will try the exclude list now.

--

Best Regards!