harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Qiu <sean.xx....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Proposal for HARMONY-6457
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 06:06:20 GMT
Thank you for being interested in this proposal.

Please make sure you never read any similar code from Sun's JDK!!!
Access some spec should be restricted as well, please keep it in mind.

We wrote a serial[1] about JPDA in DeveloperWorks China, it would be great
start for you. (If you can read Chinese)

My thought is
a). Update the jdwp log format (it would be great if you can find some
industry convention or standard)
b). Implement a log message analyzer if you a) is not possible. We're trying
to make the log facilitate our developing.

[1]
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cn/views/java/libraryview.jsp?search_by=%E6%B7%B1%E5%85%A5+Java+%E8%B0%83%E8%AF%95%E4%BD%93%E7%B3%BB

Best Regards
Sean, Xiao Xia Qiu