harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gong <daniel.gong.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Proposal for HARMONY-6442
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:59:29 GMT
Hi Oliver,

    Thx for your comments :)
    I've added the rough timeline in the proposal and post it here for your
convenience.

*Draft Timeline*

   - Week 1      Read and fully understand the JDB specification;
   - Week 2-3   Read and get familiar with the Eclipse JDI library;
   - Week 4-7   Coding and debugging for the implementaiton of JDB;
   - Week 8-11  Coding and debugging for the extensive enhancement;
   - Week 12     Complete the documentation work.

The above timeline is a rough one and through the whole developing process,
I'll keep on discussing with the mentor about the possible enhancement and
try to make it work.

Best wishes
Daniel Gong