harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Lang Yang <yangl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Application
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:38:59 GMT
Hello Alexei,

Thank you for that interview. Much appreciated for the advices you gave me.
That's really helpful.

Even though you have mentioned that Harmony is one of the hardest Apache
projects, but I believe that challenge makes people to be motivated. Nobody
wants to do boring/easy work for months right? :) I will keep motivated and
try my best to complete this task.

Kind regards,

Lang