harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Lang Yang <yangl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC Application
Date Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:56:06 GMT
Hello guys,

I have submitted the proposal to the Google Summer of Code already. Prior to
the submission I had ran out of time because of exams, so I forgot to send a
copy to the mailing list.

I have uploaded the proposal to the Google Docs as there are some images in
it, those images cannot be rendered very well in the email. You can view it
by click this link: http://bit.ly/aJWCHS

Comments and suggestions are much appreciated!

Thank you,

Lang