harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Proposal for HARMONY-6442
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 12:05:14 GMT
Looks good Daniel, although I might suggest giving yourself a little
more time than 3 weeks to code the base implementation of JDB - I think
it might take more time than you expect ;) As you mention you can
discuss this further with your mentor as time goes, but it would be good
to have a reasonably realistic timeline to begin with so you can set out
your goals clearly. Aside from that it looks good.

Regards,
Oliver