harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Harmony H2 errors
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 10:33:32 GMT
On 29/Mar/2010 17:32, Christian Peter wrote:
> I regularly read the Harmony development archives, and there was a post
> about Dacapo benchmarks with the H2 database. I also tested some of my
> applications against Harmony, and I have problems with H2. I narrowed it
> down to a small testcase. RI works fine, Harmony doesn't work (on Fedora
> 12, all Updates). This is on 32 bit, 64 bit seems to be Ok.
>
> Just use the attached file and the jar file found in
> http://www.h2database.com/h2-2010-03-21.zip and let it run.

Hi Christian,

I see a problem too.  I get a ClassCastException when running on Windows
32-bit DRLVM.  I can't reproduce the problem when using -Xint or when
using the IBM VME, so it looks like it might be a Harmony JIT bug.

    protected int compareSecure(Value o, CompareMode mode) {
>       ValueByte v = (ValueByte) o;
        return MathUtils.compareInt(value, v.value);
    }

Is that the same problem you saw?

Regards,
Tim