harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][swing] Test JAR paths
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 07:08:24 GMT

In message <4BB470C0.30308@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> I've just tried running the Swing tests, and there are a number of
> failures for the injected tests:
>
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: injected/javax/swing/AbstractActionRTest
> (wrong name: javax/swing/AbstractActionRTest)
>
> has the classpath been modified recently for this module?
>
> Regards,
> Tim

I don't see these failures either running the tests in the hdk or with
any of the "ant test" targets.  Is this an eclipse issue?

Perhaps changing modules/swing/.classpath line that reads:

  <classpathentry kind="src" output="bin/test/injected"
                             path="src/test/api/java.injected"/>

to:

  <classpathentry kind="src" output="bin/test"
                             path="src/test/api/java.injected"/>

That might be the issue?

Regards,
 Mark.