harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Marcos Roriz <marcosroriz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Summer of Code
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 02:34:54 GMT
Hello guys,
I had some problem to solve saturday. So I started working on serialver
implementation on sunday and finished testing on monday. It's all there,
except -show. So I'm attaching the patch (SVN), because I didn't find a jira
bug for serialver implementation. I'm having some problems on setting up
eclipse to dev, but I'll send them on another email to the list.

2010/3/12 Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com>

> In message <a58adbb51003111635g379c82eep37726b2f3f5a132f@mail.gmail.com>,
> Marcos Roriz writes:
> >
> > Done, I sended the forms filled.
> >
> > I checked out the code and now I'll try to familiarize with the code,
> > any tip, for where should I start to look for the "jdktools" general
> > stuff? I've started looking in the samsa "launcher".
> For the record, I had a chat to Marcos last night on IRC and suggested
> that he take a look at implementing the 'serialver' jdk tool[0] and
> create a JIRA/patch.
> Regards,
> -Mark
> [0] Just the command line interface - ignoring the -show GUI for now.

Marcos Roriz
Bacharelando em Ciência da Computação
Universidade Federal de Goiás

E-mail: marcosrorizinf@gmail.com