harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Marcos Roriz <marcosroriz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Summer of Code
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 04:24:51 GMT
Thats really cool!! On my research I did a cleanroom implementation of RMI
on phoneME Advanced (PBP) to 'resolve' the isolation of Xlets in the VM and
provide a IXC to them on local machine and binding to C/C++ code of the
middleware (GingaDTV). All the implementation was based on the JavaDTV + PBP
standard API. I have never actually saw Sun implementation of J2SE
(OpenJDK/Src) so I think I'm ok contribute to the project.