harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Xiao-Feng Li <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general]Question about tuning garbage collector
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 00:09:28 GMT
QuanLong, thanks for your interests.

Currently there is no guide of GC tuning. Since the achievable GC
throughput is highly dependent on the application behavior, the way I
would suggest is to run the application with GC verbose information,
then you can determine which algorithm is best suitable for the
application.

Attached is a doc on the automatic space tuning in GCv5.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://people.apache.org/~xli