harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Xiao-Feng Li <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Summer of Code
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 00:11:55 GMT
hmm... Thanks, Marcos. Harmony contribution requires to be clean room.
We require the contributors to clearly state the Java areas that they
have touched in commercial Java implementations (more accurately,
those with non-compatible license) so that we could find some other
areas for the contributors to work on in Harmony...

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://people.apache.org/~xli