harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Berezhniuk <ilya.berezhn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: harmony & freebsd
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 17:26:27 GMT
Unfortunately, my patch fixes native stack unwinding only; I still
can't see Java frames in stack dump.
I'm working on this when I have free minute, as I hope it will help in
fixing Jit problems.

After fixing crash handler code, I'll start with low-level threading
to fix thread-local data.

Mark,

I'm going to fix recursive sigfault for empty /proc very soon, the
patch is almost ready.

--
Ilya.