harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Catherine Hope <catherine.v.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r916432 as 5.0 Milestone 13
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 14:54:41 GMT
Built and tested on linux x86 running ubuntu and I see the same test
failures as M12a (awt, swing and MulticastSocketTest).

However I see a failure building in eclipse with MessagesTest having the
wrong package name (the package is org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.util though
the class is located in
working_classlib/modules/luni/src/test/impl/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/internal/nls).
This is a regression from commit 909772 on Feb 13th.

This doesn't affect building/testing from ant.  Is this enough for a -1?

Cath

--
Catherine Hope
Unless stated otherwise above: