harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC application layout
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 22:40:19 GMT
Hi Marcos,

There's a description of what might be expected in an application at
[1]. I believe the tool just gives you a space to fill with the details
of your application - how you organise your content in that space is up
to you.

As a general reminder, student applications start on March 29th and end
on April 9th.

Regards,
Oliver

[1]