harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollu...@p6m7g8.com>
Subject Re: harmony & freebsd
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 14:51:06 GMT
> Great. I'm hoping to be adding Harmony freebsd port to the Buildbot freebsd
> slave(s) as an extra testing option for projects. I guess we could add tests
> for harmony itself?
>
> pgollucci, let me know if I can do the port.
>
> Gav...
You most definitely don't want your 1st fbsd port to be java related,
but if you feel so inclined, start here --

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/

it goes in java/harmonyX

Where X is like 16 or whatever version harmony is on.

VP Apache Infrastructure; Member, Apache Software Foundation
Committer,                        FreeBSD Foundation
Consultant,                       P6M7G8 Inc.
Sr. System Admin,                 Ridecharge Inc.

Work like you don't need the money,
love like you'll never get hurt,
and dance like nobody's watching.