harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:20:03 GMT
Hi Marcos,

Thanks for your interest in this project! The first step would be to
fill in the ACQ as detailed below and submit it to the private@ mailing
list. You will probably find it useful to read the Google Summer of Code
FAQ [1] which will answer many questions you have - how to apply for a
particular project is detailed in the FAQ.  According to the GSoC
timeline [2] student applications only start on March 29th so you cannot
apply for this project yet. Until then, once we have your ACQ filed, the
best thing you can do is to start participating in the Harmony project!
A good start would be to build the Harmony codebase, run the tests and
let us know your progress.

Regards,
Oliver

[1]