harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r916432 as 5.0 Milestone 13
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 12:45:18 GMT
I did a clean checkout and build/test on Windows XP SP 3 with MS VS2003,
and got 5 failures and 7 errors [1]

There are the usual culprits from Swing, some instrument failures, and
JDWP errors, and a crash in HttpsURLConnectionTest.

When I re-ran the LUNI tests the HttpsURLConnectionTest passed and I
haven't seen it again since.

How does that match with what others are seeing?

[1] http://people.apache.org/~tellison/M13/test_report/html/

Regards,
Tim