harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject zlib in drlvm
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 15:58:39 GMT
While trying to perform a fresh build, zlib 1.2.3 wasn't downloading
and it looks like zlib.net has released 1.2.4. While trying to update
zlib, i noticed a few things:
* The pre-built binary is only used for Windows - i assume we're using
a shared zlib on other OSes, but do we keep the version controlled?
* The pre-built binary is only used for x86 Windows - we're
downloading an 'x86_64' version from a JIRA attachment [1]. Shouldn't
we put this into SVN, like the other pre-built dependencies?
* Anyone know how the x86_64 binary was built?

-Nathan