harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Equivalent of javax.net.debug?
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 02:19:29 GMT
There's a Logger [1] in the JSSE provider. I believe if you set the
System Property 'jsse' to a list of names defined in the other classes
in the provider, it will turn on some logging.  For example,
-Djsse=engine will turn on the logging in the engine.

Perhaps we should consider implementing this 'javax.net.debug' property.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/x-net/src/main/java/org/apache/harmony/xnet/provider/jsse/Logger.java