harmony-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [result] [vote] Declare r917296 as 6.0 Milestone 1
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 23:28:57 GMT
The NOTICE file is out of date:

Apache Harmony
Copyright 2006, 2009 The Apache Software Foundation.

There's a META-INF directory with N&L files in tools-src.jar but not
in tools.jar
The MANIFEST.MF files should ideally contain details for the following headers:

Specification-Title
Specification-Version
Specification-Vendor
Implementation-Title
Implementation-Version
Implementation-Vendor
Implementation-Vendor-Id

Not relevant for source jars:
X-Compile-Source-JDK
X-Compile-Target-JDK

There are a lot of source files that don't have AL headers, for example:

working_classlib/depends/libs/build/fetch-awt-depends.sh
working_classlib/doc/harmony.css
working_classlib/doc/hydoxygen.css

working_classlib/modules/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/sql/tests/java/sql/SQLClientInfoExceptionTest.java
working_classlib/modules/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/sql/tests/javax/sql/StatementEventTest.java
working_classlib/modules/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/sql/tests/javax/sql/rowset/MockNClob.java
working_classlib/modules/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/sql/tests/javax/sql/rowset/MockRowId.java
working_classlib/modules/sql/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/sql/tests/javax/sql/rowset/MockSQLXML.java

working_vm/vm/tests/ncai/funcs/**

Perhaps some of these are not ASF source, but it looks like many of them are.

S///