harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: More svn layout
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:20:28 GMT

In message <4BACBAEC.1090505@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> On 26/Mar/2010 13:35, Mark Hindess wrote:
> > In message <201003231121.o2NBLoYc031596@d06av02.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
> > Mark Hindess writes:

> > I still think this is a good idea.  I don't like "j2se" though so
> > I think just "java" might be better.  That is, moving:
> >
> >   harmony/enhanced/trunk     => harmony/enhanced/java/trunk
> >   harmony/enhanced/branches  => harmony/enhanced/java/branches
> >   harmony/enhanced/tags      => harmony/enhanced/java/tags
>
> I like that name better too.
>
> > If no one speaks up I'm going to go ahead with this (final?) move on
> > Monday 29th.  I will use svn copies as before but I think this time
> > I will add <fail> messages to the top-level build files in the old
> > locations to help prevent mistaken commits.
> >
> > Once that is done, I will also raise the INFRA JIRA to
> > get the new git mirror created.
>
> I expect we have a number of web/wiki pages to update too with the new
> location.

Yeah.  Fixing the web site shouldn't be too difficult[0] but I'm
not sure how to easily search/replace on the wiki.  There are also
a number of other things that need updating such as removing the
populate-src steps from the build.xml files and corresponding sections
from instructions.  These are on my todo list.

Regards,
 Mark.

[0] Except that my recent commits don't seem to have made the staging
    web site.