harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: status of git?
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 15:04:32 GMT

In message <6554f93c1003230750t63284613me6209b1df962d8fc@mail.gmail.com>,
Vijay Menon writes:

> Hi all,
>
> It appears as though the git mirror for harmony is out-of-date.  E.g.,
> here is the java6 branch of classlib:
>
> http://github.com/apache/harmony-classlib/commits/java6
>
> It has not been updated since Feb. 7th.  It looks like the last svn
> revision pulled over is 907559.  Meanwhile, the svn appears to have a
> number of more recent changes:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/classlib/branches/java6/
>
> Has the git mirroring stopped?

It should not have stopped when it did.  There must be an infra issue.
However, the current git mirrors correspond to:

  .../harmony/enhanced/classlib
  .../harmony/enhanced/drlvm
  .../harmony/enhanced/jdktools

and, as discussed in the recent svn layout threads, these are now
deprecated and these svn trees will be removed in ~2 weeks.

I am planning to ask for a single git mirror corresponding to the
full federated build that now includes classlib, drlvm and jdktools.
However, I need to resolve the issue mentioned in the following thread
first:

  http://harmony.markmail.org/thread/7ewe644hl5df2io7

Assuming I get the new git mirror created, I will endeavour to pay more
attention to it.

Regards,
 Mark.