harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: IMPORTANT: svn layout changes (UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS)
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:29:05 GMT

In message <201003222232.o2MMW3ak025146@d06av04.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
Mark Hindess writes:

> I've now made the corresponding changes and merges to perform the same
> consolidation for the branches that form the java6 tree.  Workspaces
> using thie java6 federated build tree should be fixed using:

If you have a workspace that is older than r922675[0], then you will
need to do:

  svn up -r922675
  ant
  # read the failure message about moving working_classlib to classlib, etc.
  # and make the changes
  svn up
  ant populate-src

Many thanks to Oliver for helping prove that my instructions were not
foolproof. ;-)

Regards,
 Mark.

[0] Actually, r922670 is enough for trunk but this works for java6 too.