harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: IMPORTANT: svn layout changes
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 22:32:03 GMT

I've now made the corresponding changes and merges to perform the same
consolidation for the branches that form the java6 tree.  Workspaces
using thie java6 federated build tree should be fixed using:

  svn up
  ant populate-src

Workspaces with just classlib/branches/java6 can be fixed by using:

  svn switch \
    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/branches/java6/classlib

Similarly for workspaces containing just drlvm or just jdktools.

Please do not make any commits to the old trees.

I will leave the old locations around for two weeks before removing them
to allow people time to migrate.

I will now fix the Hudson builds.

Regards,
 Mark.