harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject IMPORTANT: svn layout changes
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:36:24 GMT

As discussed elsewhere, I have moved the classlib, drlvm, jdktools trees
for trunk (java5) into the federated build tree.  Workspaces with the
federated build tree should be fixed using:

  svn up
  ant populate-src

Workspaces with just classlib can be fixed up using:

  svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/trunk/classlib

Similarly for workspaces for just drlvm or just jdktools.

Please do not make any more commits to the old trees.  Namely:

  harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk
  harmony/enhanced/drlvm/trunk
  harmony/enhanced/jdktools/trunk
  harmony/enhanced/common_resources/trunk

Commits should be made to the new locations.  Namely:

  harmony/enhanced/trunk/classlib
  harmony/enhanced/trunk/drlvm
  harmony/enhanced/trunk/jdktools
  harmony/enhanced/trunk/common_resources

I will leave the old locations around for two weeks before removing them
allow people time to migrate.

Please report any issue with migration on this thread.

Apologies for the inconvenience but it should greatly simplify our
svn/build structure.

After running some more tests, and completing any outstanding merges
from trunk, I shall be making the equivalent changes to the java6
federated build.

Regards,
 Mark.