harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: harmony & freebsd
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:13:48 GMT

In message <4BA6E5CB.2030009@p6m7g8.com>, "Philip M. Gollucci" writes:

> On 3/18/2010 4:41 PM, Gav... wrote:
> > So, I haven't seen any replies to this, it has been a month, nobody
> > interested?
> Pending a fbsd port from yours truly.  But it *does* compile on fbsd.
> /me is on the dev@ list.

I removed infra-private@ from the CC list because I believe copying
a private list on a public discussion is strongly discouraged.  The
replies are at:

  http://markmail.org/thread/p6ntylmm3uyvr63d

Ilya has made a commit to fix the crash dump code (to improve the output
and stop segfaults causing a loop in the crash dump handler).  I'll
probably make a couple more commits when I get a little spare time to
fix the remaining segfault loops that happen if /proc isn't mounted.

I'm also continuing to investigate bugs in the socket code that cause
problems on freebsd (which is more strict than Linux).  I am very keen
to fix these as improvements to this code improves portability to any
platforms.

Regards,
 Mark.