harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Li QuanLong" <quanl...@mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Subject [testing]Some benchmark doesnot run properly in Harmony JVM
Date Sun, 21 Mar 2010 11:57:23 GMT
Hi all:
    I am a reascher on Java memory management with the platform of Apache Harmony.I have got
Harmony with version 608801(GCv5) and 794696, I did not take any changes on them. I found
that it does not work properly when i run some benchmark in Harmony JVM.
    Take benchmark suite Dacapo for example,it has Register Exception when I run eclipse,
Nullpoint Exception when I run fop and h2. the version of Dacapo is 20091224,the newest release
of Dacapo benchmark suite.
    Did you have these problem when you run some benchmark with Harmony and how you solve
it? Your reply will be appreciated!
    Thanks!

2010-03-21

Li QuanLong