harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Google Summer of Code
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 07:59:07 GMT

In message <a58adbb51003151934k3e8480c6i751827b532e5ff14@mail.gmail.com>,
Marcos Roriz writes:

> --0016e6d7e872c90cae0481e1d740
>
> --0016e6d7e872c90ca50481e1d73e
>
> Hello guys,
> I had some problem to solve saturday. So I started working on
> serialver implementation on sunday and finished testing on
> monday. It's all there, except -show. So I'm attaching the
> patch (SVN), because I didn't find a jira bug for serialver
> implementation. I'm having some problems on setting up eclipse to dev,
> but I'll send them on another email to the list.

Marcos,

Excellent.  Thanks.

You are correct.  There isn't a JIRA but you should create one and
attach the patch to it.  Go to the Harmony web site, then click:

  Bug Tracker
  Signup
  Create new issue

When you attach a patch make sure you click the check box for granting
license for ASF usage.

Regards,
 Mark.