harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [result] [vote] Declare r917296 as 6.0 Milestone 1
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 21:17:20 GMT

+1 votes from Oliver, Ray, Charles, myself, Nathan, Jimmy and Tim.  No
other votes, so the vote passes.

Whoopie!  I was beginning to think we'd never make a 6.0M1 release! ;-)

Thanks for testing the artifacts and voting.

All code bases are now open for commits again.

I have uploaded binaries created from the signed sources to the same
location that was used for the vote.  Please sanity check these
artifacts.

I've been busy today so I probably wont rush to move the 5.0M13
artifacts.  I shall now plan to move both the 6.0M1 and 5.0M13 files
to the /dist/ tree on Sunday afternoon so that we can make the release
announcements on Monday.

Regards,
 Mark.