harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [result] [vote] Declare r916432 as 5.0 Milestone 13
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 22:31:19 GMT

+1 votes from Oliver, Nathan, Ray, Charles, and myself.  No other votes,
so the vote passes.

Thanks for testing the artefacts and voting.

The classlib/trunk, jdktools/trunk and federated build/trunk code bases
are now open for commits again.

However, drlvm/trunk and the java6 branches for classlib, jdktools and
federated build will remain frozen until we have completed the vote for
the 6.0M1 release.

I have uploaded binaries created from the signed sources to the same
location that was used for the vote.  Please sanity check these
artifacts.  I plan to move these artifacts to the /dist/ tree for
mirroring after 24 hours but please ask if you'd like more time.

Regards,
 Mark.