harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r916432 as 5.0 Milestone 13
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:56:27 GMT

In message <4B8FACA0.3010303@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> On 03/Mar/2010 14:54, Catherine Hope wrote:
> >
> > However I see a failure building in eclipse with
> > MessagesTest having the wrong package name (the package is
> > org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.util though the class is located in
> > working_classlib/modules/luni/src/test/impl/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/internal/nls).
> > This is a regression from commit 909772 on Feb 13th.

Oops.  My bad.  Thanks for reporting this.  I'll fix it whenever we
decide to allow it to be fixed.

> > This doesn't affect building/testing from ant.  Is this enough for a
> > -1?
>
> That's ultimately your choice, but I would say not.  It's a convention
> we should maintain -- certainly something to fix once the freeze is
> over.

I wont be changing my vote because of it but how you vote is up to you.

I plan to close the vote fairly promptly when the three days are up but
if anyone needs more time to make a decision please speak up.

Regards,
 Mark.