harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r916432 as 5.0 Milestone 13
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 15:41:32 GMT

In message <4B8FAB5E.3070207@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> I did a clean checkout and build/test on Windows XP SP 3 with MS
> VS2003, and got 5 failures and 7 errors [1]
>
> There are the usual culprits from Swing, some instrument failures, and
> JDWP errors, and a crash in HttpsURLConnectionTest.
>
> When I re-ran the LUNI tests the HttpsURLConnectionTest passed and I
> haven't seen it again since.
>
> How does that match with what others are seeing?

This does seem similar to the issues others report.  I find most test
failures pass if I run them standalone and sometimes in full test runs.
The exception being the new instrument tests which fail consistently on
x86 but pass on x86_64.

I've taken to running the tests 10 times just to get a clear picture.
However, we really need to make a concerted effort to address these test
issues.

Regards,
 Mark.