harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Hrishikesh Gadre <ds.hga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2010 : Please Advice
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2010 18:53:09 GMT
Hi All,

I have been trying to setup Harmony on my laptop without success. I am
consistently getting following warning during the compilation of the
classlibs.

-compile:
 [hy.javac] Compiling 3617 source files to
/home/vadmin/Harmony/trunk/working_classlib/build/classes
GC Warning: Repeated allocation of very large block (appr. size 651264):
    May lead to memory leak and poor performance.

As per the instructions on the website, we are supposed to increase the heap
size. I increased the memory setting to -Xms512m -Xmx1024m. Still no luck.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Regards
Hrishi