harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Hrishikesh Gadre <ds.hga...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer of Code 2010 : Please Advice
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 13:42:57 GMT
Hello All,

I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code 2010 and contribute
towards Apache Harmony project. I would like to know if there would be any
interesting projects available from this project.

Some background information about myself,

- Currently pursuing a master's degree in Computer Engineering at Rutgers
University (New Jersey, USA).
- Five years of industry experience delivering software solutions in diverse
domains like system management, mobile computing and web-based business
support   systems using Java technology (both core Java/J2EE).
- Proficient in C/C++ development (Personal projects only)

What would be a good starting point towards contributing to Apache Harmony
project? Can you guys provide me pointers to ideas that you would like to be
implemented as part of Google Summer of Code?

Regards
Hrishi