harmony-dev mailing list archives

From James Gan <gan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the newest version of lockfree ReferenceQueue
Date Sun, 21 Feb 2010 05:32:56 GMT
Mark,

I just came back from China Spring Festival and returned to working mode.

In this weekend, I've checked out source code from SVN and
successfully built & test it. Not all test cases have been passed:

Tests	Failures	Errors	Success rate	Time
25418	25	28	99.79%	2330.248

I'll assume these failures&errors do not affect the ReferenceQueue
experiment. Please let me know if it matters.

May I know how you test the two classes inside DRLVM? I'd like to try
this test and fix the possible bugs.

--
Best Regards
James Gan