harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chen <clrayc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [6.0M1] tests on linux/x86 (was [5.0M13] test results on linux/x86)
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2010 02:22:11 GMT
Hi,
I see org.apache.harmony.auth.tests.javax.security.auth.kerberos.KerberosTicketTest
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.VirtualMachine.ReleaseEventsTest
failed with timeout error

org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.net.MulticastSocketTest failed everytime

and some other swing tests failed.

--
Regards,

Ray Chen