harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject [5.0M13] Test results on Windows x86
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 16:59:22 GMT
On Windows x86 I see only 3 consistent failures, which are already
reported in HARMONY-6449. As mentioned in another thread, these are not
regression failures and I don't think they should block the the release.

I see the usual handful of intermittent failures, but nothing new and
certainly nothing that should be must fix for M13.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin