harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] Project Proposals
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:07:39 GMT
The GSoC FAQ is up for 2010 [1], including the timeline for this year [2].

It looks like the period for submitting project proposals to Google is
8-12 March, which is only 3 weeks away. If you have any ideas for
projects then please create JIRAs for them, even if they are a little
rough to start with - we can work on them together to develop them if
required. The list of current project ideas is at [3]. Not all the
existing projects are assigned to mentors, so please feel free to take
them if you are interested - just assign the JIRA to yourself if it is
unassigned.

Regards,
Oliver

[1]