harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general] Code Freeze for Milestone 5.0M13 and 6.0M1
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:14:21 GMT

Just a reminder that we are now in gearing up for milestone releases so
we are in full code freeze across all code streams.  No commits from
now until the milestone releases are completed without two committers
approval via this list.

We should track issues that must be fixed with JIRA using the "Fix for"
field.  To see the current must fix issues visit the Harmony JIRA page
at:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

and click on the "Roadmap" view.

Currently there are no outstanding issues.  We have had a relatively
trouble-free feature freeze period so I think we should keep the code
freeze fairly short.  Unless anyone objects then I'll aim to produce
sources for votes (one for each release) early next week - Monday or
Tuesday.

Regards,
 Mark.