harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [6.0M1] tests on linux/x86 (was [5.0M13] test results on linux/x86)
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 13:08:54 GMT

In message <201002232036.o1NKa7t0016026@d06av03.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
"Mark Hindess" writes:

> On linux/x86, I see a number of consistent failures.  In particular:
>
>   org.apache.harmony.tests.java.lang.instrument.HelloWorldTest
>     which is covered by a JIRA and another thread
>
>   org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.io.PipedInputStreamTest
>     which is unstable but much improved with r915503
>
> I see a number of other intermittent failures but nothing I've not
> seen before.  I also see a number of non-regression timeouts in awt
> and swing.
>
> I don't see any of these as blockers.

I see similar results on linux/x86 with the java6 branch the only major
difference is that the JDWP tests seem less stable[0] and the java6-only
tests:

  UnixFileTest.test_get*Space

are unstable on a busy machine (perhaps they should require less
accuracy)?

> Anyone else got any results?

Anyone?

Regards,
 Mark

[0] I think the jdwp tests are less stable because of timing issues and
    the timing is worse (faster?) on the java6 branch.